Chick Flick or Guy Cry?

After spending over $2000 in movie theater tickets over the past eight years (it's true, I've saved all of my stubs and added them up recently), I have finally come to the realization that I need to be a little more discriminatory when it comes to what films I pay to see on the big screen. This means that I will probably have to decide between the upcoming Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, an adaptation of the Jane Austen classic that portrays Elizabeth Bennet and her four sisters as zombie slayers, and the recently announced Pride and Predator, in which the story is disrupted by aliens who crash land and then begin to butcher the mannered protagonists. My life is very difficult.

Speaking of zombies and aliens, check out the official Periodic Table of Awesoments. And then buy it for me, because I WANT IT.

No comments: