Dlive to Flolida!?

This spring break cannot come soon enough. After next week's exams, I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas with 19 of my classmates. It's my first cruise, so to say that I'm excited would be an understatement. My parents have been on several cruises without me, so they were happy to learn that I would get to go on one as well. That is, until I told them that we would be driving all the way down to Miami. Since then, my mom has called me on eight separate occasions to tell me to be careful and obey the speed limit.

Last night, she called again, specifically to tell me that after we enter the state of Florida, there will be a bridge, and on the other side of the bridge, the road takes a sharp turn. So sharp, in fact, that one time her friend almost drove off of the road. Seriously, Mom? It's an interstate. I promise, I'm not going to swerve off of the four-lane highway. She also reminded me for the fifth time not to drink and drive. And I had to explain to her for the fifth time that people drink and drive when they're leaving from bars, not when they're getting ready for road trips.

I eat with [MACHOP] sticks.Also, after hours of contemplation, I finally came up with my own Pokemon bumper sticker. Hover your mouse over the image to find out what it means (thanks, Sunny). Lee also made a few suggestions, but they were all pretty lame:

"If you [PIKACHU] nose it might bleed."
"Stop [KOFFING] on me."
"She doesn't like me to [STARAPTOR] boobs." (Okay, actually, I love this one, but Staraptor is not one of the original 150 Pokemon, so I refuse to use it.)

No comments: