Memory Lane

I went to see the University Singers performance at St. Giles Presbyterian Church in Richmond this evening, and on my way home, I made a wrong turn and ended up a few blocks from my high school. The rest of my drive home, I was overwhelmed with nostalgia for both high school and college. I am dedicating the rest of this week to stories about my first year suitemates, because I have honestly never met a more peculiar group of people in my life.

In other news, I'm helping out with the Richmond, Virginia Regional Selection Committee for the Jefferson Scholars Foundation tomorrow. My team is interviewing five nominees, and we will be meeting with the rest of the teams at the end of the day to make recommendations on who should be invited back for the second round of regional interviews. It's hard to believe that five years ago, I was the one sitting in the hot seat, freaking out about what I would be asked and how I would respond. I'm not going to lie, it feels a lot better on this end. After all, I am an ENFJ. It's in my nature to judge other people.

2 comments:

Mica said...

Don't give it to one of those lame shits who swears they want to go to UVA and then picks an Ivy League. (Cough, HELEN HAN COUGH COUGH COUGH)

cbmblog said...

Oh sammas, I love that you use your meyers brigs to justify judging other people!