Let It Snow

This morning, I awoke to the sounds of a wintry mix beating against my window. I ran to my computer to check my e-mail, hoping that our 8am class had been canceled due to the dangerous road conditions that had been threatening to keep our guest lecturers away. Unfortunately, classes and small group discussions continued as scheduled. Womp womp.

That was only the first let-down of the day. I was really excited to come home after class let out to play with Titan in the snow, but when I let him outside, it's as if he barely noticed any of the precipitation that had collected on the ground. Okay, fine, I realize that we got MAYBE 1/4" of snow and ice in the grass, but still, I expected at least a little bit of a reaction. Instead, he just putzed around, smelled the ground here and there, and then pooped. I have a really exciting dog.

No comments: