I Has a Hot Dog

Given my love for Lolcats and Loldogs, we all knew that sooner or later, I'd be building my own Lols with Titan. Here is my first creation, inspired by Titan's attempt at sabotaging my studying last night. I was finally beginning to grasp the concepts of peripheral vascular control when he decided that it would be more beneficial for me to scratch his back. I am actually sitting in my computer chair with my feet propped on my bed in this photo, with Titan setting his front paws on my legs. That last sentence contained five different prepositional phrases. Grammar win!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to play with Titan!!!

Also, I am glad you're an interesting and fun person because if not I'd never read your blog. ;)

Anonymous said...

Sam, your blog posts have degenerated from your usual nonsensical babbling to nonsensical babbling about Titan. I need more variety in my life.

Sammas said...

what?? ive only blogged about him twice in the past week. stop being so obsessed with titan already.