Happy Holidays

Nosheen and I threw a Tacky Christmahanukwanzaakuh Party at my place last night, and we did it on a budget of only $45! We made hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps, which was unbelievably delicious, and we discovered that my rice cooker moonlights as a drink warmer. People came with tacky outfits and left without their dignity, so I'd say it was a successful party overall. Some memories I have from my brief moments of clarity:

1. Asking Steph to demonstrate a body roll in the middle of the party.
2. Getting more speakers from Bob's house, even though the music was already so loud that you could hear it from two houses away.
3. Stopping the dance party and singing happy birthday to Jon at midnight.
4. Having rum poured down my throat by Nate.
5. Being asked by Matt to punch him in the face. Repeatedly.

Mix it all together, and what do you get? A promising future plastic surgeon, I'd say!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE