College? Is That You?

For the first time in four months, I'm actually enjoying medical school. I think it's because we only have class for a few hours a day, and that class happens to be very easy. I never study anymore, so instead I fill my free time with extracurricular activities: Qdoba fundraiser and the Messiah Sing-In tonight, caroling with U-Singers and Barnes & Noble fundraiser tomorrow, and shopping for the Tacky Christmas Sweater party on Thursday. Basically, I feel like I'm in undergrad again. College, no parents! WHOO!!

The only thing that's different is that I received the gift of a scarf from a family friend, and I started wearing it last week. I've never owned one before, so this is an exciting time in my life. Who knew that there was a product out there that would keep your neck warm as you walked from your house to school during the bleak midwinter while simultaneously making you look and feel more like Harry Potter? Somebody should have told me about this earlier!

1 comment:

Russell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.