Happy Thanksgiving!

Christmas Wish List Things I'm Thankful For:

1. Passing Gross Anatomy. Because a blog called "Idiopathies" is not as funny when it's written by a medical school dropout.
2. Thanksgiving Break. Because it gives me a chance to catch up on the third season of Heroes. Okay, so I watched seven episodes yesterday. It was a labor of love!
3. Pockets. Because I have to have my wallet, keys, phone, iPod, and camera with me at all times.
4. Graduation presents in November. Because on top of being awesome, they're also a surprise. Thanks, Grandpa!
5. My camera. Because pictures are better than long term memory.
6. Gmail labels. Because why organize your life when you can organize AND color code it?
7. Chapstick. Because nobody likes chafed, chapped, sunburned, cracked, or windburned lips.
8. The economic crisis. Because maybe I won't have to pay back my student loans when I graduate. That's how it works, right?
9. best of craigslist. Because sometimes when I think I'm going crazy, I just need to be reminded that there are people who are ten times crazier than me.
10. You. Because without my gentle readers, I'd just be writing in a diary. And we all know what happened to the last person who kept a diary... Anne Frank.

Crap. I meant to put God, family, and friends in there somewhere. Guess they'll just have to wait till next year.

No comments: