Back to School

I took a two-day holiday from academics this weekend in order to properly celebrate Caroline and Erik's wedding. If I could sum it up in one word, it would probably be "food." I made the best decision by sitting next to the couple at the rehearsal dinner, because I got to eat over half of Caroline's food since she was too nervous to eat it all herself. Crabcakes, mmm! The wedding was harvest themed, so the lunch at the reception was a Thanksgiving meal. Then, at the party later on that night, there was an endless supply of grilled cheese sandwiches. I'm not sure what Heaven is like, but it better involve a grilled cheese sandwich buffet, or I'm booking it out of there.

Now that Caroline and Erik are happily on their honeymoon, it only seems appropriate that I spend some quality time with my own true love: Anatomy Post-Lab Objectives. Digital rectal exams? YES!!

No comments: