Michael Phelps Facts

I know the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games are long gone, but as the people at Rosetta Stone would have you know, Michael Phelps is around for good. Which brings me to a website I came across today called Michael Phelps Facts. It's kind of like Chuck Norris Facts (okay, so it's exactly like it), but I think it's funny anyway. Some of my top picks:


- There is no need to save the whales; Michael Phelps has saved them all.

- The Loch Ness Monster has never been found because it is hiding from Michael Phelps.

- Water left Mars to come to earth so it could be closer to Michael Phelps.

- It only rains when Michael Phelps needs a drink.

- If you are ever asked who would win in a fight between a killer whale and a great white shark, the answer is always Michael Phelps.

- Jesus walked on water, but Michael Phelps swims through land.

Ba-dum, chi!

No comments: