What Dreams May Come

I haven't made it through a single Cell and Tissue Structures class without passing out, so I skipped the lecture today to take a nap in the library, where I could sleep more comfortably. During my one hour nap, I had an awesome dream.

I was walking around grounds when I ran into Tina, Mica, and Ashley in front of the UVA Chapel. We hung around and chatted for a while, but Mica spent most of the time making fun of people we knew. A lady and her daughter walked by us with their dog, a beagle, when suddenly the dog fell over and became unresponsive. We decided to take him to the veterinarian, and I tagged along. The vet determined that the dog had appendicitis, so she went ahead and performed the appendectomy. The best part is that she did it all using only the tools available to us in our Gross Anatomy Lab. Turns out a scalpel, scissors, hemistat, and foreceps are all you need to complete a successful surgery!

...and then I woke up and studied Biochemistry. Womp womp.

No comments: