Bummer

Soooooo I just failed my Biochemistry quiz. I needed a 70% to pass, and let's just say I did the inverse of that. Yeah. I don't think I've ever failed anything in my life before, so this is all kind of new to me. In fact, I thought that Newton's Fourth Law of Motion stated that "For every action, there is an equal and opposite grade of no less than A- given to an Asian student." So much for that, Mr. Isaac Newton.

My confidence is shattered, but my spirit prevails. I will rise from my ashes like the sacred phoenix, and I'd like to see you draw THAT biochemical mechanism. That's right, you can't. Who's the sucker now?? Caw, caw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Sam do not worry.... You'll do better next time. Just look for some second years to tell you about the course. Talking to them helped me a lot.

Janice Dean said...

So, I am, like, devoted to your blog. On a rainy day like today, it is the sun in my life (but don't tell Jesus. Or Danny :-P). I think this is your funniest post _ever_. Not that I put stock in stereotypes or anything... Though I would argue that you should never receive anything below an A- because of your almost (but not quite) Chuck Norris level awesomeness, not because of the geographic location of some of your ancestors. Devotedly yours, Janice