A Question

If I fail out of medical school, will they still let me be the Class of 2012 Social Co-Chair?

We just took our Anatomy exams, and I'm a little concerned about whether or not I passed. And like any good emo teenager, I'm going to release my feelings by blogging about them. EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE IS SO HARD! I'M SO ALONE! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME EXCEPT FOR PETE WENTZ! [grows bangs, puts on hoodie, listens to more Fall Out Boy]

But seriously, it takes a lot of ATP for this phoenix to keep rising from his ashes. I really need to stop bombing everything that comes across my path in medical school before I run out of glycogen stores and go into a diabetic coma. On the bright side, I'm surviving my cadaver wound, Nosheen and I are going to start planning awesome social events, and tomorrow is a brand new day. One exam down, two more to go!

No comments: