Public Service Announcement

Henrietta is a truly convincing argument for healthy diet and exercise. We dissected our cadaver's back today, and let me tell you, Henrietta is F-A-T! The term "love handles" does not even begin to do her justice; she literally had four inches of fat under her skin around her midsection. She's a sneaky one, too; each time we had to reflect another layer of muscle, SURPRISE! there would be another layer of fat for us to remove. Oh, Henrietta. You and your silly games. You get me every time!

In other news, the Olympics are finally over, and I officially don't know what to watch on TV anymore. I actually sat through an entire episode of 30-Minute Meals with Rachael Ray without changing the channel. Please shoot me before I let myself watch something worse, like 7th Heaven or Army Wives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u think Henrietta got fat? Check out Harley for guaranteed solidified fat.