Traveler's Woes

This morning I arrived at Logan Airport to learn that my flight had been delayed by an hour.  There was still a chance that I could catch my connection in Newark, but this glimmer of a hope was stomped out when we were forced to wait on the tarmac for thirty minutes while the air traffic cleared.  And so, I was forced to spend three hours in Terminal A of the Newark Airport waiting for the next flight to Richmond.  That in and of itself was bearable, but the fact that they don't have free internet was not.  Talk about first world problems!

At least Continental Airlines gave me an $8 food voucher for my troubles.  I used it to buy a chicken wrap from a sandwich stand... then discovered that with tax it would be $8.51.  How is it that airport food is so expensive, anyway?

There were also pigeons flying around the terminal.  It is a lul.


But no matter now, I'm back in the Richmond Airport (where there is free internet), waiting for Colleen and Sunny's flights to get in so that we can carpool back to my parents' house for Faux Chinese New Year's.  Don't ask me to explain that sentence, because I don't know what's happening in my life.

No comments: