Occupy Louisa

I've seriously been all over the map this winter break.  I just can't stop occupying!!!1!1!!one!

Today's trip was just a few minutes down the road to the city? town? village? municipality! of Louisa to visit Hy.  He had accidentally left his suit jacket at his hotel in New York City last week and I had picked it up for him.  In addition to returning the coat to its rightful owner, I also got to see Tim, another one of our fellow Watson dorm-mates, who is visiting for two days from Wisconsin.  Man, just typing that word makes me feel cold.

The three of us grabbed lunch at Obrigado Restaurant, which according to Hy is the "only decent restaurant in town."  Unfortunately, I seemed to have chosen their only indecent menu option, the Catfish Po' Boy.  The homemade chips that came with it were salty and delicious, but the catfish was extremely dry and flavorless.  At least it came from Lake Anna, so there may be a chance that I develop superpowers from eating the irradiated bottom feeder.

And before we lose the Christmas spirit entirely, here's a picture of Titan, who scraped his snout on something while romping outside this week:


His new nickname?  Titan the Red-Nosed Ridgeback.

No comments: