I'll Never Do That Again, Part III

In spite of the fact that I love dressing up for UVA home games, I have been known to don a t-shirt to film scenes for the pump-up video at the beginning of football games.  During the summer between first and second year, several of my friends and I happened to be in town while they were putting all the clips together for the fall football season.  Have you ever seen a more spirited group of Wahoos?


Also, have you ever seen me with auburn hair?  Because that's what color it was that summer.  I had actually decided earlier that I was going to bleach my hair a surfer blond.  I went to a salon in Richmond to get it done, but about half an hour into the bleaching process, the hair stylist told me that he would have to stop or else my hair would die and fall off.  While "blond" and "bald" kind of sound alike, I definitely didn't want to be the latter, so we called it quits.

Unfortunately, my hair had only made it to a reddish-brownish hue.  Not quite the blond I had originally hoped for, but still a nice change from the jet black hair I'd had for my entire life.

My hair grows fast, so within two months, I once more had a full head of my original black hair.  As a result, only a few pictures of me with my bleached hair exist.  I haven't tried to alter my hair color since then, and as a healthcare provider I'll have to maintain a "professional" image, so it's probably safe to assume that:

3. I'll never bleach or dye my hair again.


Or, alternatively:

3. I'll never be extremely tan from spending all summer playing in the outdoors again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all waiting for the panda costume to make this list

Sammas said...

...And what makes you think I'll never do that again? HIYO!