Not Titan's Week

First, we find out last night that he has fleas.

Then, I do my usual after-work routine and take Titan and Bam Bam to the South Lawn to play.  There's another guy there with his dog, who asks me if my dogs are friendly, and I reassure him that they are.  The three of them sniff each other's butts, and then all of a sudden this new dog attacks Titan out of the blue.  I was busy picking up Titan's poop so I had to run across the Lawn to get to him.  Meanwhile, the man has picked his dog up to to try to get him off of Titan, but he's biting Titan by the skin of his neck and won't let go.  I get to them and we're finally able to pull the dog off of Titan, whose forehead is bleeding.

I ask the owner what happened, and he says, "I don't know, I think my dog just got spooked," and while I tend to Titan's wounds, he runs to his car with his dog and drives off.

I don't think Titan needs stitches, but even after half an hour, his forehead hasn't entirely stopped bleeding.  I'm really mad that I didn't get the dog owner's information and that he left without making sure that my dog was okay or even apologizing to me.  I hope I run into him on the Lawn again this week so I can teach him a lesson on pet owner courtesy.

No comments: