In Da Club

Every day is an adventure.

Yesterday, the adventure began when Lee, Richie, Bishop, and I set out to use my voucher for $10 at Downtown Hotdog Company, only to discover the windows covered and a "For Lease" sign in the doorway.  Having already set our minds to eating hot dogs, we decided to go to the first place that came to mind: Sam's Club.  I haven't eaten their food in years, but it's as cheap and delicious as I remembered: I got two slices of pizza, a Polish hot dog, and a large soda for only $4.12.  Lee also created a stop-motion video of me devouring the hot dog, which I turned into a gif file for your entertainment.


After our feast, we went across the street to Walmart to buy birthday presents for Chrissy and Heidi.  The most amazing item we found was this t-shirt, which we thought would be perfect for Chrissy.  I hope she likes it as much as we thought she would!


All in all, a very unexpected but successful journey.  Mr. Sam Walton, thanks for the lulz.

No comments: