Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Nomz on Friday

It has been far too long.  Third year clerkships have significantly impaired the number of late night trips I've made to the White Spot.  But it is fourth year, and all is right in the world, so the time has come for me to resume my visits to this fine culinary establishment.  Starting last night.  Quote of the night goes to Dmitri, who watched as I devoured a Grills With, ran up to Courtney, and greeted her with a mouth full of Qdoba chips.  He then said of me: "Ah, he is always so happy when he is in here."  So true, so true.


Thanks to Lee for this... uh... flattering picture of me.  Forget head shots, I'm totally using this photo for my residency applications.  Sammas, the good doctor of Gus burgers.  It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

No comments: