Treasure Hunt

Greg, Lee, Matt, and I went Geocaching this afternoon.  It's basically like a real-life treasure hunt, where you use a GPS device to locate hidden containers (geocaches) hidden around the world.  Here's a brief video that explains it much better than I can:


We set out to find a geocache that was hidden in the forest in Earlysville.  Unfortunately, we didn't find what we were looking for.  This was doubly upsetting for Lee and me, as we had tried to find a geocache near Fontaine Research Park two weekends ago and had also met with no success.  Treasure hunting is hard!


I'm not quite ready to give up yet.  We're going to keep going Geocaching until we finally find one of these evasive containers.  Mark my words!

1 comment:

Janice Dean said...

Give Danny a call the next time you want to go geocaching. He likes it, and he's really, really good at finding the hard ones!