Too Much of a Good Thing

I never thought I'd say this, but I've had too many freericious nomz this weekend.  Well, it's not so much the quantity as it is the concentration.  We had a free student lunch at church today, but then Dean DeKosky hosted a pool party for the medical school and had free lunch there as well.  I guess I really can't complain about it, but couldn't they have talked to each other and spaced the events out a little bit more?  I mean, come on, work with me here!

While I'm on the subject of food, I'd like to make a plug for Sweet Frog.  It's a new frozen yogurt store on the Downtown Mall that's a branch of the original stores in Short Pump and Midlothian.  Don't hurt me, but I think that I might like it more than Arch's.  It's got ten flavors to choose from instead of just two, it has fresh fruit toppings, and it's a lot cheaper.  Win, win, win!

1 comment:

Tina aka Your Mommy said...

I agree, Sweet Frog is about 10x better than Arch's. I was never a huge fan of Arch's anyways.