Isn't It Ironic?

Dear anonymous commenter, please tell me where I can get my ties dry cleaned for $1 each!  I am simultaneously sad that I have overpaid and glad that I will never have to do so again.

On with the show:

Back when I was working 14 to 15 hours each day on my Surgical Subspecialties rotation, I never once touched a cup of coffee.  The fact that I was running around nonstop and always involved in some form of patient care prevented me from even having time to feel tired or worn out.

Flash forward to my Geriatrics rotation, where my hours are light and the workload is negligible.  I can't survive a single day without at least one cup, sometimes two or three, of coffee.  It's days like yesterday and today, when we spend all day in teaching sessions, that really kill me.  Being seated in a conference room is like a kiss of death to me.  Even after my cup of coffee this afternoon, I was having trouble staying awake through our workshops.

And now it's time for me to share with you some fake movies that I wish were real.



No comments: