Home Alone

First, allow me to clarify my previous post.  My roommate Kristen and two of her friends are all leaving town this week, so they hosted a farewell party at our house on Friday night.  They each invited their own guests, and unfortunately, two of Suzie's guests decided that it would be a good idea to hook up at the end of the night... in my bathroom.  It took several attempts made by myself and others to finally get them to come out of the bathroom.  What a bizarre end to my night.

Anyway, all of my roommates are moved out except for Bassem, who, like me, is staying here next year.  The house was empty last night, and it's hitting Titan pretty hard.  He keeps looking for Marley, Kristen's dog, and then looking sad and dejected when he can't find her.  Poor Titan.  Don't cry because it's over.  Smile because it happened!

No comments: