Needed: Roommate

Bassem and I are still trying to fill the last of the six bedrooms in our house for next year.  Since it's getting too late to keep holding out for incoming medical students, we've begun the craigslist search for our final roommate.  I was checking out the "housing wanted" section of the Charlottesville craigslist when I came across the following post:

hi i am sunni and i am looking for a nwe roomate. im a single mom and a college student. i currently stay in bumpass and i have a gereat roomate. i currently am looking for a place like where i stay at. i dont pay anything here all i do is focus on school and i cook and clean a little bit. but i am looking for a place like this. i really dnt have money like that right now and wont til i get out of school but my roomate buys me pretty munch whatever i want and need. she's pretty cool. but i am going to be attending uva soon and i wanna move closer. i have been through alot. i dont have any parents or i would be staying with them and i dont want assistance....dont ask y i just dnt want it. i have one year left in school and i just really wanna focus on school and my kid. i firmly believe in a strong college education. and i am just working really hard to get to my goals. so if u have a place thats great...thanks

oo yeah i have a cat too...let me kno if thats ok 


There are so many things wrong with that post that I don't even know where to begin to make fun of it.  You can read it in its original form here.  Suffice it to say that Sunni will not be getting an e-mail from me asking her to live with us.  She did, however, inspire me to resume perusing the "missed connections" and "rants and raves" section of the Charlottesville craigslist.  Oh, the crazies.  How I have missed you.

OR ABSURDITY OF THE DAY:
None, because I didn't get to see any surgeries.  Worst!

No comments: