Night Terrors

In spite of my terrible memory, I have come to realize that I somehow have a very high recall rate when it comes to my dreams.  And I've been dreaming a lot lately.  Like most people, my dreams usually reflect what's going on in my real life.  For example, I can only remember one dream I've ever had that involved someone that I didn't know in real life.  Every other character in my dreams has always been played by one of my friends, even if they don't share the same personality traits.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that my dreams of late have become somewhat akin to the Choose Your Own Adventure book series.  Last night, I dreamed that Lee and Sunny were accompanying me on a fantasy quest, the goal of which was to find a dragon in the woods and slay him.  Every time I was faced with a decision, all of my options would pop up in front of me and I would have to select my choice.  After each block of approximately 10 questions, my journey would abruptly stop and a screen would appear, showing me all of my past decisions and why they were correct or incorrect.  Apparently, even in my dreams I'm forced to go over my wrong answers in the form of a Qbank review and learn from them.

USMLE-style questions, why won't you just leave me alone??

No comments: