Dorm Life

Today I received an e-mail regarding my first rotation, Psychiatry at Carilion, Roanoke.  Amongst the ten(!) attachments that I have to sort through and process was one titled "Dorm Information."  Yes, it's true; I'm about to move back into a dormitory at the age of 23.  AND I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED ABOUT IT!  It'll be like college all over again... complete with fire drills and quiet hours and everything!

Man, I hope there's an RA there that will lead us in icebreaker activities on the first night.  No, wait, better yet: I hope they let me be the RA that will lead us in icebreaker activities on the first night.  Guys, let's try to keep the common area clean, okay?  And remember, my door is always open for you if you ever have any questions for me.  Gah, it's all coming back to me!!

No comments: