Is This Real Life?

I thought this day would never come!  I woke up today for my last day of regularly scheduled class.  Can you believe it?  After almost 19 years of going to school every single day, it's finally all over.  Sure, I'll have to go to lectures during my clerkships and electives, but I will never attend class every day at the same time the way I have been since I started kindergarten as a wee five year old.

My final class turned out to be Microbiology.  It was a good wrap-up of this block's Virology, and I enjoy listening to Dr. Hendley, but since it was my last class, I felt that it was only appropriate for me to fall asleep halfway through the lecture.  It would have been out of character for me not to!  And then I took two naps later on in the day.

Oh, and a new episode of LOST is less than three hours away.  Could this be the best day ever or what!?

No comments: