Free Advertising

I switched up my normal routine today and decided to forgo the library and studied at C'Ville Coffee with Lee instead.  It was my first time there, and I must say that I really enjoyed the atmosphere.  I enjoy studying with a dull roar in the background, and there was certainly plenty of that today.  I especially loved listening to two women speaking in a foreign language that I didn't recognize.  So cool!

What I like about C'Ville coffee the most, however, is its proximity to Saigon Cafe.  It had been a long time since I'd been there, so obviously I jumped at the opportunity to eat lunch there today with Lee and Neil.  I had completely forgotten that their lunch specials begin at the impossibly low price of $3.50.  And sure, it's not the best Vietnamese food I've ever had, but when $10 covers an appetizer, a LARGE entree, tax, and tip, who am I to complain?  I only wish that more people knew about the place, because it's been sadly empty every single time I've eaten there.  Although I don't want it to become too popular, either... I would hate to see the owners feel tempted to hike up the prices!

Craig, you went to high school with Damian Kulash!?  Did you have any classes with him?  Do you have any pictures of him?  DID HE SIGN YOUR YEARBOOK??

No comments: