How to Get Things Done

Our internet at home has been working only intermittently over the past few weeks.  I hadn't really done anything about it, because when it started happening, I was in the middle of exams, and then I left Charlottesville for winter break.  This past week I've tried calling Comcast a few times during the day, but I kept on being put on hold for ridiculous amounts of time and getting cut off right before I was supposed to be connected with a customer service representative.

When I got home from the VMed Faux New Year's party last night, the internet wasn't working again.  Assuming that everybody else in the country was probably asleep at that point, I decided to call Comcast at 1:30 in the morning.  And what an accurate assumption!  I got through without having to wait at all, and now we have a technician coming over to the house tomorrow afternoon.  Ultimate win!

No comments: