That's Hot

I just got back from a Governor's School holiday reunion hosted at the Hilton Short Pump, which is probably the largest and fanciest hotel I've ever been in.  Okay, that may have been an exaggeration, but it was indeed a very nice place.  And oh, teh nomz!  Calamari, biscuits, and seven layered dip?  How did you know??

Anyway, I got to see a ton of people that I haven't seen since... well, last Christmas.  It was nice catching up with everyone from high school, especially since I missed our five year reunion this past October.  The VIPs of the night were definitely Nisha, whom nobody has seen because she's been traipsing around the globe and is finally home from filming her documentary in Tanzania, and Scottie, whom nobody has seen because he's been stationed all over the country and is about to graduate from the Navy SEAL training program.  Err, wow, I just realized how boring my life is.  Womp womp.

No comments: