Creep Creep

Usually I'm the one doing the creeping on Facebook, but suddenly I feel like I'm being creeped by others.  I just got two friend requests from people I'm not sure that I know, but I hesitantly accepted anyway, thinking maybe there were just people I knew from the past that had somehow slipped out of my life.  After all, would hate to turn someone away that was just trying to get back in touch.

That said, I'm pretty sure I've never met this guy Park Stetson.  His friend list is consisted entirely of guys from around the country, most of whose profile pictures are Myspace-esque photos of themselves either shirtless or flexing.  Which, now that I think about it, makes me wonder why he added me as a friend, since I'm clothed head-to-foot in my Max costume in my profile picture.  Oh, and in case you were wondering, Park's own photo is one of him both shirtless AND flexing.  I kid you not.  What's more, the little blurb under his photo says: "totally into body building and meetin new buds for fun pic trader send to receive ********@yahoo.com."  Aaand I'm gonna just go ahead and click the "Remove from Friends" link now.

I'm also nearly positive that I've never met my other new friend Gretchen Cabanday.  I think I'll keep her around, though, since her profile seems much tamer.  But watch yourself, Gretchen: the minute you start soliciting me for "pics," you're outta here.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

can I have a photo of you, you sexy stud ;-)

Unknown said...

This is so creepy.

Gretchen Cabanday friend requested me as well and I googled her/him and found your creepy-ass blog about her and Park Stetson so I googled him and read your blog about him.

This is ....creepy you and Gretchen (maybe) and probably Park.

Definitely you are creepy.