Courthouse Family Practice

I visited my family doctor this morning to get my pink eye checked out.  Don't worry, it's not the infectious kind of pink eye.  My left eye is just inflamed for some unknown reason.  In fact, you might say that it's... idiopathic.

Anyway, when I called to make my appointment, the receptionist told me that I had to fill out the new patient paperwork again because I hadn't been to the office since 2004.  I guess I didn't realize it, but the last time I went to my family doctor was right before I started college.  My, how the time flies.

Luckily, some things never change: Nisha's house is still filled with endless noms, and Nisha's mom still encourages me to eat as much as I want when I go over.  Oh, and also, you couldn't tell the difference between all of us who are friends with Nisha and all of the high schoolers who are friends with her little sister Nina.  Why are we forever cursed with the bodies of teenagers!?

No comments: