Happy Halloween



Last night, I dressed up as Max from Where the Wild Things Are for the annual VMed Halloween Party.  I guess a more appropriate name for the event is Trial by Fire for the New First Year Social Chairs.  Just as with Nosheen and myself last year, it was Sonny and Christina's first time planning a schoolwide social event.  I must say, they did an amazing job, especially with the chicken wings and nuggets.  Now that they've spoiled me, I'm going to expect delicious food platters at every medical school party I attend.

It was also nice to go to a party where I didn't have to be worried about any logistics whatsoever.  For once, I could just sit back, hang out with my friends, and eat chicken.  Did I already mention that I was really glad they had wings and nuggets at the party?  Because I was.

Welp, having wasted an entire week on Halloween activities from costume sewing to pumpkin carving to nature hiking to beer tasting to movie watching to general merrymaking, I suppose it's time to finally buckle down and learn how to read those blasted EKGs.

1 comment:

lauren said...

hahaha oh my god, you look adorable.