Procrastination, cont'd

I have been to Africa.
I have seen the Rolling Stones in concert.
I have hiked the entire Rivanna Trail in one day.
I have performed for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
I have resected an upper left lobe of the lung in the operating room.
I have graduated with the honors of Honor.
But I have not carved a pumpkin.



...until last night!   Christina, Lee, and I made jack-o'-lanterns into the wee hours of the morning, and it was one of the most exciting things I've done in my entire life.  I don't know how I never did it growing up or in college, but I made up for it by creating an awesome jack-o'-lantern with vampire fangs.  Because, you know, vampires are totally the cool thing nowadays.  ZOMG Robert Patterson!  [drool...]

Just kidding, I hate everything about the Twilight saga.  True Blood, on the other hand...

No comments: