The Truth About Photography

I may be known by all of my friends as the guy who takes all of the pictures, but things were not always this way.  In fact, I didn't even own a digital camera until my trip to Europe three years ago.  It may be hard to believe, but I only have 64 photos from the entirety of my first and second years in college.  Compare that to the past seven days, during which I took 162 pictures.  My, how times have changed.

Sometimes, I wish I weren't so attached to my camera.  Sometimes, I wish I could just live my life without documenting every high (and low) moment in my life.  But then I leave my camera at home for one day and something HILARIOUS happens, and I immediately regret my decision.  I guess that it's time to stop denying my true self and accepting my destiny as The Guy with the Camera.

No comments: