On the Go

I'm riding the Chinatown Bus up to New York City for the third time in the past eight months. I would actually consider this one of my more successful trips, because we didn't change routes and drive to the Eastern shore, and nobody's luggage has been stolen. Not yet, anyway. There has, however, been a yelling match between one of the passengers and the bus driver... but let's be honest, that's only to be expected.

Anyway, I'm just excited that there's internet available on this bus. Gee golly willikers, what'll they think of next!? I'm not quite sure how it works, but I'm going to assume that it involves either black magic or Rebel from Heroes.

UPDATE: Our bus just got heckled by an SUV full of high school girls. I don't know what's happening in my life anymore.

No comments: