Foxfields: Disney for Big Kids

Foxfields has come and gone. I would have posted about it earlier, but I literally spent the entirety of yesterday recovering from what transpired. There was drinking, there were horses, and there was more drinking. I spent the majority of my time at the Med School plot, since Nosheen and I were in charge of the event this year. And there was really no reason to leave: we had Raising Cane's chicken tenders, Subway sandwiches, a DeWalt boombox, and shade from our glorious canopies. I legitimately do not know what I would have done without those tents, because I would certainly have had a heat stroke and died.

All in all, it was a pretty solid weekend and a great end to M1. Here's to a new school year and a new layout to go with it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sammy your new layout screams "I <3 X-Files"