Lucid Dream

I skipped Physiology lecture today to take a nap in the library. Not only was it the most restful and restorative nap I've had in a long time, but I had my first lucid dream!

It actually began last night, when I had a dream that I was a ninja, and my mission was to steal a powerful samurai sword from a man who was bent on destroying the world. During my escape, I had to take the Tube in London to the airport. I hit a button to signal for the next train to stop, but that same button alerted my nemesis of my location, and I was quickly captured.

During my lucid dream, I had set up the exact same scenario, only this time I was aware that I was dreaming and could control my character. Learning from mistakes, I still got on the Tube, but I got off at a random location, switched routes several times, and was able to eventually escape undetected via the Channel Tunnel to France. Man, I'm an awesome ninja warrior.