Under the Counter

Tonight I had dinner with all of the Class of 2008 Trustees who are still in Charlottesville at Qdoba, the best fast food restaurant in the entire United States of America (no exaggeration). My typical Steak Fajita Ranchera Burrito didn't fill me up the way it normally does, so I ended up having to go back to get an order of chips. As the cashier filled up my bag, I noticed that he reached in and took one out. When I turned to walk back to my table, I saw him slowly put the chip in his mouth out of the corner of my eye. I then heard a slow crunch, crunch as he tried to chew the chip quietly. Silly Qdoba cashier. I nearly turned around to tell him that I knew exactly what he had done, but I decided not to embarrass him and let him get away with it... this time.

And now for you fans of the Office and all things funny, courtesy of Bob.

1 comment:

Catmo said...

that chip thing happens in The Wrestler--as a sign that Mickey Rourke is LOSING HIS MIND. i would watch your back if i were you.