A Night to Remember

As if medical school weren't enough like high school already, we had VMed Prom 2009 last night. Tina and I went to dinner at Continental Divide with Lee and Lindsay, Randy and Jess, and Byron and Robin, although Robin apparently had the worst day of her life and showed up to dinner just in time for the waitress to bring out our checks.

We rented the Wahooptie, a classy kelly green '88 Lincoln stretch, to take us to Newcomb Hall. I was excited because it was my first time in a limo, but I was horrified because the interior looked like a crack den. It also took twice as long for us to get there as it should have because our chauffeur didn't know how to get from JPA to Newcomb Hall (!?), but he was kind enough to turn off the meter when I realized that he had driven us all the way out to Ivy.

The crowning moment of the night (pun intended) was when Nosheen and I won Prom Prince and Princess. I felt so popular, so loved, so powerful... until I was informed that they couldn't find any sashes that said "Prince" on them, so all of the guys on Prom Court got "Princess" sashes instead. Of course, I immediately used that to milk as much attention as I could out of everyone else. Masculinity fail; attention whore win!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sam!!! Prom Price/Princess! You are so popular and well-liked!

Note: This may sound like sarcasm, but be aware that it's not. I know you too well to not know how great you are. <3