I'm Back!

And I just spent the last four hours captioning pictures on Facebook.

The cruise was everything I had hoped for and more. I could tell you about all the cool things we did in the Bahamas, but instead I'll talk about the food. We were eating so many times each day, we started running out of names for all of the meals we were having. As our stomachs expanded, we also began consuming larger and larger portions at each sitting. For example, this is how I ate over the course of the four days:

1st dinner: One appetizer, one entree
2nd dinner: Two appetizers, one entree, one dessert
3rd dinner: Two appetizers, two entrees, two desserts
4th dinner: Three appetizers, two entrees, two desserts

I don't own a scale, but I'm almost certain that I put on between 9 and 10 pounds this past week. I love my life. [Waddles away from the computer to grab more Chex Mix]

No comments: