Are You Serious?

Jim, Cal, Dylan, and Doug: I really could have used you guys tonight.

I've been spoiled by the past four years. My friends in college were all bigger than me, which meant that if I were to ever get in a fight, I wouldn't have to worry about actually defending myself, because obviously my friends can beat up your friends.

Tonight, a bunch of my med school friends and I were partying it up at Three for Tina and Josh's birthdays, when suddenly some guy I didn't know pulled my hair. I thought that someone who was bold enough to harass me must be someone that I knew, so I punched him back. Turns out, he was a complete rando who then tried to fight me. He and his friends went on the offensive and started making fun of everyone I was with. The girls we were with actually had to hold Nick and me back because the guys kept trying to provoke us. Seriously? I'm 5'7" and 120 pounds. If you're trying to fight me, then you must have serious self-esteem problems. Get a grip and pick on somebody your own size. Besides, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. And after a few drinks, the size of the fight in this dog is HUGE. So bring it.

2 comments:

Mica said...

That's ridonculous. I can't believe someone pulled your hair. You don't even have very much!

Christin said...

you were dancing up a storm last night...thems just jealous.