Happy New Year!

Here's to a new start with a new puppy named Titan! I adopted him from the Chesterfield County Humane Society yesterday, and I already love him more than anything else in the world. The workers at the shelter think that he's a six- to eight-month old lab/shepherd mix. He was picked up as a stray, but he definitely had a family before, because he's already house trained and knows how to "sit." You can expect a bajillion photos of him as soon as I get my camera back from Best Buy.

And, since it's New Year Day, I suppose it's time to do my resolutions. But let's be honest, how can you improve something that's already perfect?

1. Go to the gym at least four times a week. You know you're out of shape when your puppy can run faster than you can.
2. Refrain from telling every joke that comes to mind. Apparently people don't think I'm as funny as I do.
3. Spend time on devotionals every day. Because of all of my relationships, I probably spend the least time on the one I have with God.
4. Floss my teeth every night. You can never do enough to fight gum disease, halitosis, and tooth decay.
4. Capture Osama bin Laden. I know, I've made this resolution before, but I swear, this is the year that I actually do it!

1 comment:

Christin said...

flossing was your resolution LAST year sam.

how the hell do i remember that.