Go Hoos Go!

I absolutely love college. Yesterday, I go to be the typical college student again--tailgating all day, watching the UNC game on the Hill, rushing the field after the overtime win. I hung out with Nick, Ashley, Bobby, and company pretty much the whole day, which is how I met Mrs. Downer, one of Ashley's family friends. Mrs. Downer's name does not accurately portray her personality. I have never been around a tailgating mom that intense in my life. She was so aggressively talkative that she made me look like Bashful from Snow White, which, if you know me, is saying a lot. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to corner us in an open parking lot. She then forced us to partake of her ham sandwiches and deviled eggs (mmm).

The most exciting part of the game, aside from being on the field, took place before the kickoff. We found this grill that looked like a spaceship full of tiny aliens about to blast off into space. Beam me up, Scotty Stadium!

No comments: