My Spoon Is Too Big

The cafeterias in the hospital have really cool dispensers where you pull a lever and one utensil drops out. I noticed today that the dispensers in Wahoo West Cafe are labeled "Knives," "Forks," and "Multi-Purpose Spoons." So, are we supposed to be doing something with the spoons other than eating? I can't think of anything funny, clever, or even dirty to do with spoons. Maybe I'm just not thinking hard enough, but it seems like spoons are pretty much the LEAST multi-purpose tools in the entire world. And if I can't trust the hospital cafeteria, then what CAN I trust? Oh, right: Scientology.

2 comments:

Molly said...

they can be taped to pens at madison house.. or put on your nose, or used for digging

Me said...

haven't you ever heard of SPOONING?!

med school has taught you nothing.