Cerberus

Every med school student probably goes through this at some point, but last night, for the first time, I wondered to myself: what in the world am I doing in medical school!? If Reading Rainbow taught me anything, it was that "I can be anything." Why, then, did I decide to be a doctor? Why did the admissions office let me in to UVA? And, most importantly, why is biochemistry completely and utterly incomprehensible?

On a happier note, I have found my niche at the Health Sciences Library. It's in a doorless side room on the ground level, where I can see everyone studying the lower floor. Plus, there's a window, so I can also see everyone who is walking in and out of the building. Basically, I am the guardian of the library, and I make sure that nobody leaves this inferno. Ever. DUN DUN DUN!

No comments: